mercredi 24 juillet 2013

Illustration Aquarelle Jungle Cactus et Plantes Grasses * Cacti and Succulent Jungle Watercolor Illustration




Reproduction de mon aquarelle originale d'une jungle de cactus et plantes grasses.
Disponible sur ma boutique Etsy
*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Reproduction of my original watercolor painting of cacti and succulent jungle.
Available on my Etsy Art Shop

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through Etsy and became your newest follower. Love your illustrations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Ninny! Welcome! and thanks so much for your interest in my work!Very happy yound me!
    You can also follow the news of the blog by email if you wish :)

    RépondreSupprimer